Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aesop Rock!

I worked on this comic for Noise Pop back in February, and was waiting for it to be posted on their site before I shared it all around!!! It was really fun, and I hope I get another chance to do an interview where my shyness does not get the best of me. I did feel like the show itself was so crazy it deserved to be the subject of the comic anyway though.

You can read the whooole thing here!

Also read the other super awesome comics by other neat-o locals as well!!! High fives all around guys~! It's an honor to be grouped with so much win.

And stay tuned.. biiiiig WonderCon updates are coming this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. That show was one of the best of my life, and after I went up and got a hug from Kimya and pretty much just said, "UmyoursetwassogoodandIsawyoulastmonthandwhenIwas17okaybyethen" and then ran away... because I am smooth, like yourself.

    ReplyDelete